Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stormee at the Artists Co-op in Martin, TN


Today was our day to man the gallery. So Bobby and I packed our lunch and headed for Martin, Tennessee open the gallery and receive customers. It was a good day and it was nice to be in the environment of artists and their work. Martin is an interesting town and because it has so very talented artists also. We will be traveling to Martin at least a couple times a month. But it is not that far from Paris.



It is always so nice to see your own artwork displayed in a gallery along with other artists. Just to think that someone is walking up to your work and trying to understand it. While there several people came in and looked around and said how happy they was to have an artists co-op in Martin.
Here is the display of my jackets.






This is one of my favorite pieces by Peggy King of Martin

I love this birdbath

My handsome husband who is so supportive of me and my art. He is my biggest fan.

The best part of the day was when my dear friend Minister Joan Blackman came over from Union City, TN to spend part of the day with us. We always have a grand time.

This co-op is such and interesting place with a lot of surprises and interesting spaces.

2 comments:

Waterrose said...

Looks like it was fun...I also love being around so much art. So nice to spend time with others creations.

Cheryl said...

Hi Stormee it has been awhile since I seen your blog. I love the gallery I wish it was a place here like that. I have always loved your work
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl..Snatch JOY~!