Thursday, August 18, 2011

Word Play Quilts, Zaren's Quilt

This book by Tonya Ricucci is one book I am so glad I purchased.  It has so many wonderful ways to add words to your quilt.  It is so easy, I have started making quilts for grandkids with their names on them.  The good part about it is the easy to follow directions for each letter that are in the back of the book.  I have enjoyed reading the book from cover to cover and trying the many ways to make numbers and letters in a quilt.  If you, like myself, are more of an art quilter or have never made a quilt and would like to.  Then this is the book for you.  Also this is the latest quilt top that I am making for my grandson.  It is just a small cuddle quilt, but I think that kids like having a small quilt to drag around.




Now it's your turn to go and make your own.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Stormee it's been like forever since I have spoken to you. You are such a wonderful quilter and if you go to my blog you will see there is a campaign going on for quilters and wannabe quilters. They are giving away all kinds of goodies from different sponsors. It is hosted by one of my dear friends Madame Samm it would be great if you could come join in on this. Just let Samm know that Cheryl sent you Have a wonderful evening
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch Joy~!

Carmennc said...

That's really nice. Love the colors/prints together!