Friday, January 3, 2014

Although it has been a couple of years since I posted on this blog, I still have a lot of sewing that I could be blogging about. I had really good intentions when I started but then you know how it goes.
So my first post of 2014 (and the first since 2012) I will post pictures of a jacket that I was commissioned to make for a Christmas gift for the wife of one of my customers.






I used ultra-suede for the accents fabric around the lapels and then the bag has the same accents. I heard that she was really surprised and it was a "perfect fit"
I can't wait to start another jacket because I had so much fun making this one.
On another note I found this beautiful blouse from this shop on Etsy.
www.etsy.com/shop/norska43. She has some beautiful designs.





 Here are a couple of her designs.
www.etsy.com/listing/168648530/handmade-art-to-wear-light-jacket?ref=shop_home_active

No comments: